Completed 0 project(s)
Areas of expertise :
• Passionate about the United States, Xavier Emery obtained several university degrees in commerce and international relations with a concentration in strategic consulting and business intelligence. He attended the Sam. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas and graduated from one of the top European think tank in International Relations IRIS, Paris.
• Xavier has acquired solid professional experience in the USA, notably in sales and marketing in the automotive industry (Detroit, MI) and logistics (Los Angeles, CA). He has supported the development of French companies in the USA since 2008 when he worked at the French-American Chamber of Commerce in Miami, FL. Back in Paris, he worked for one of the leading firm in business intelligence ADIT, Paris where he was leading investigations on foreign markets for the account of CAC 40 companies.
• In 2011, he joined the 4th French banking group CM-CIC in New York City as Head of International Marketing & Trade Services. He met and provided strategic advice to more than 200 companies per year and together with the team he managed, developed numerous development projects in the USA for the account of European and Canadian companies.
• In 2019, Xavier moved to Nashville, TN where he created OpenUp USA in the heart of America, a consulting firm dedicated to serve foreign companies that want to be part of the American dream. Xavier is also invested in an Arkansas based foundation that aim to develop projects related to early childhood education in the USA and in developing countries. Marathoner and Ironman finisher, Xavier leads the projects of its customers like he does his training "Fortitudine Vincimus" - through endurance we conquer - Let's develop and conquer together.
OpenUp USA offers services to European companies attracted by the US market.
- Go-to-market strategy validation
- Business Development
- Trade shows
- Target Acquisition
- Set-Up of US subsidiary
- Conferences about the US market
- International Trade Agencies missions
> If the applicant cancels up to 5 day(s) before the start of the booking, then, the applicant receives 100% of what he paid
> If the applicant cancels within less than 5 day(s) before the start of the booking, he receives 50% of what he paid
Average daily price (for information purposes only) : €750.00 / per day
Coaching de dirigeants/organisations , Conseil et stratégie , Commercial Development , Gestion de projets , Marketing and Sales